1. Promised unity but has only pushed for a partisan, progressive agenda
2. Signed more executive orders in his ﬁrst week than any past president, ignoring the role of the legislative branch
3. Failed to reopen schools – 50% of schools are still not meeting fully in-person
4. Pledged to follow the science and listen to medical experts, but is following the teachers’ unions instead of Drs. Walensky and Fauci on reopening schools who have said there is nomedical reason for schools to remain closed
5. Created the Biden Border Crisis
Read the other 95 at The Washington Examiner.